Bee Creative is an artist workshop every Thursday at 4pm. Come to one project, come to a few, come to all of them – it’s your choice! All ages are welcome as well (kids under 11 must have an adult present). Some projects work better for the “all ages” than others, so consider that when signing up. If you’re not sure, just ask 🙂
Each workshop is $30. However, if you want to come to more than one, have a group of friends that want to attend together, or have kids that want to dabble across a few projects, be sure to grab a discounted punch pass:
Space is limited, so be sure to make a reservation to hold your spot for each project you want to attend:
Preview Upcoming Workshop Projects…
Bee Creative F.A.Q.
- All classes are held at Beespoke Artist Co-op 154 N. Main St. American Fork, Utah.
- You may enter through the shop or the back door which brings you right down to the studio.
- Parking is allowed pretty much anywhere – in our back lot, the side of the street, the large lot across the street to the south, and the small lot at our neighbor’s to the north.
- Class will typically run about an hour. Depending on the project and number of students at each workshop, you should plan for anywhere between 45 – 75 minutes. If you need an exact time, ask us about a specific week’s project.
RESERVATIONS / CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
- Bee Creative weekly projects asks for students to reserve a spot for each project so we can prepare supplies. If you need to cancel a reservation, please let us know as soon as possible through text, phone, email, or social media message.
- All classes have a minimum number of four participants – if that is not met, class will be cancelled and refunded.
- All supplies / materials are provided.