Dates: April 30th
Time: 2:00 – 5:00pm
Adjusting value and water ratios, wet on dry vs. wet on wet techniques, layering washes, mixing colors, Perfect for anyone wanting to jump start into using watercolor. Don’t be intimidated – this class is for you. Jen will cover the basics such as adjusting value and water ratios, wet on dry vs. wet on wet techniques, layering washes, mixing colors, learning about paper, brushes, paint and other tools. Visit our website (link in bio) to save your spot!
We’ll provide watercolors if you don’t have your own. When you do want your own here’s some we like:
- variety of watercolor brushes
- watercolor sketchbook (Canson XL Series paper is inexpensive and good)
- watercolor Paints (some good options from Amazon)
- Winsor & Newton (24 colors)
- Winsor & Newton (14 colors)
- Mozart (24 colors)
- Schpirerr Farben (12 colors)
- All other supplies will be provided.